We are currently studying an investigational medication for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out if this study may be right for you.
You may qualify if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have Rheumatoid Arthritis
- DO NOT have other inflammatory joint disease such as gout
- Health insurance and doctor referrals aren't
- additional criteria may apply
How you can get started:
- Contact a study coordinator
- Find out if you are eligible
- Give informed consent
- No-cost investigational study medication for RA
- No-cost study-related care from a study doctor
- Compensation is available for time and travel
All study-related care will be at no cost to you and you can continue seeing your family doctor during the study. Doctor referrals aren't required to participate.
For more information, please contact one of our study coordinators at (316) 838-7700