Call our office to find out if you qualify: 316-838-7700
Paid Medical Research Studies in Wichita!
PRN of Kansas is a local, independent research site that works with area physicians who are experts in the therapeutic areas that we study.
Currently looking for those with the following:
1. Have a personal or family history of cancer and would like to get their genetic profile for cancer tested
2. Rheumatoid arthritis
3. PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
4. Diabetic gastroparesis; symptoms include: persistent bloating and fullness after meals, early satiety, nausea or vomiting.
5. Women with urinary tract infections. Call us to see if you qualify.
6. Men with low testosterone levels. Not sure or haven't been tested. Click here for more information.
To be considered for any of our studies, your first step is to sign up for a confidential phone screening appointment.
To learn more about our studies visit our Currently Enrolling Studies page.
We are happy to have you as part of our team, exploring tomorrow's medicines TODAY!
Considering a study?Click the Video Above
The mission of PRN of Kansas is to provide a safe, clean environment for those who choose to participate in our clinical trials. We strive to acheive this through our dedication to professionalism, our care for our volunteers, and commitment to research for better medicine.
We at PRN of Kansas also pride ourselves on collecting quality data for our sponsors in the most efficient and ethical way possible.