Osteoarthritis of the Knee or Hip, Study #2
The TANGO studies are for people with pain from osteoarthritis in a hip or knee. These studies will assess the effects of tanezumab, the investigational study drug, to find out how safe and effective it is in treating osteoarthritis pain.
You may qualify if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have arthritis in a hip or knee
- Have taken pain medication for your arthritis
not had a knee, hip, shoulder injury, or an operation in the past
- additional criteria may apply
How you can get started:
- Contact our study coordinator
- Determine eligibility
- Give informed consent
Qualified volunteers may receive:
- No-cost investigational study medication
- Study-related care from a local doctor
- Reimbursement may be provided travel and other
- You will also receive no-cost rescue medication, for pain relief.
All study-related care will be at no cost to you and you can continue seeing your family doctor during the study. Health insurance or doctor referrals aren't required to participate.
For more information, please contact (316) 838-7700 or click here to schedule a phone screening.